Saturday, October 6, 2007

Smile

Jack knows what it means when you say "smile" and take his picture. I guess that is from taking over 6,000 pictures of this sweet little boy!

Jack had his 9 month check up the other day. He weighs 19 lbs and is 28 inches long. He is kind of a shrimp. I always thought he was a little chunker! I also found out that he had a double ear infection. After answering a list of questions from the doctor

  • Yes, Jack still sleeps with me
  • No, he doesn't sleep through the night
  • Yes, I still nurse at night
  • No, I don't have gates on the stairs
  • No, he doesn't sleep in his crib...ever
  • No, I don't brush his teeth every morning and night

I realized that I am not a perfect mother and that's okay!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MurseBob said...

Holy Moly, he is a handsome young man. You are doing a phenomenal job raising that cute litte guy. Can't wait to see him (and you and that "hot Marine" of yours).

Bob

sherie said...

It's so hard to believe how fast kids/babies grow! Jack is definitely going to have problems keeping the girls away! I guess you don't have to worry about that for awhile.
Sherie