Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sleeping troubles

I have been trying to get Jack to sleep through the night in his own bed... not fun! I have been letting him cry and it is breaking my heart. It has been easier but still not easy. I have heard it could take up to 2 weeks. Hope not.

Jack learned how to play patty cake. While I was nursing him he was sitting there clapping his hands. He is so proud of himself it's hilarous. He has also been jabbering ALOT. I think he is going to be a little "chatter box".

He has also learned to play peak-a-boo. He puts the blanket over his head and then pulls it down and laughs soo hard. It is really funny to watch. I need to film it for John. There are a lot of things I need to film for John. John I miss you and Jack misses you too!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm so excited you're doing a blog! Can't wait to read all about little Jack and see those cute pics.
Hang in there with the sleeping issues -- it can be such a struggle and you have to stick with it, but in the end you'll be glad you did!

Unknown said...

What a handsome little boy. He must have a hot mommy! I'll be sure to add my input to the blog, Ashley.

MurseBob said...

Agree with John; grateful Ashley is a hottie.

Our sleeping problem child was Maria ... can't decide if it's an oldest child problem or new parent issue. On second thought, it was all Maria :).

Good luck getting through this one, you're doing just fine.

God bless you for your efforts in raising an Egbert child ...

Bob