Monday, September 8, 2008

Missing you!!

So it has been about 1 month since John left. I think it has finally hit Jack that his da da is gone. Its sweet. He always wants to see pictures of him and talks about him constantly. The other night i was rocking him and he fell asleep. He started laughing and saying da da da da. Then went back to snoring. The next thing I hear is Amen... more snoores. Maybe he was telling Heavenly Father about his daddy. It was so sweet!

I miss you John!! Cant wait to see you in Feb! Love you!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Flee said...

That is so sweet! I love when they learn how to pray. And laughing is the cutest thing ever! I thought John was home, is this another separate time out? or just a continuation?

Ashley said...

he is gone again. his job is 6 months home 6 months in Iraq... hopefully this is the last deployment! FINGERS CROSSED!

Flee said...

I hope so. And YAY! again for your news! I can't wait to see pictures of you guys! *hint*hint* :)

Jessica said...

Man what are you trying to do make me cry that is so sweet. Well we miss you guys I am bummed we might not see each other again. Probably only through blogging.

Elizabeth said...

What a precious moment!!

Andrea said...

That is the sweetest thing I ever heard I am like in tears right now! How sweet! you are sucha brave and strong lady Ashley! Let me know if you need anything!